The girls...

Christina: 22-year-old living in Small-ish Town, West Coast. Lives with and loves BF. Has too many exes, some with interesting stories, some... not so much. Is still trying to figure out what to do now that her bff, Courtney, is two states away... again.
Courtney: 22-year-old living in Smaller Town, West Coast. Living alone, single and loving it. Has lots of scandalous stories to share. Missing her bff, but is excited about this new journey! Looking for Mr. Right, but will settle for Mr. Right now...

Behind the name...

Sex and the City + the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants + The Sweetest Thing...
Part young girl, part grown woman... a little bit of fashion, a little bit (well, hopefully a LOT) of sex... and probably more booze than what's healthy. We started this blog hoping to start a chronicle of our lives, now hundreds of miles apart, as best friends... with the help of a fabulous handbag, of course!

Fuck Me Friday

UPDATE: I don't know what the fuck is wrong with blogger and/or the template we use, but apparently it likes to make our posts run together when a number of photos are used. I'm working on it. Oh, fuck it. I took the photos down and just linked to them because this shit is pissing me off.

Thank god for the ability to schedule posts to publish at a later date/time, or you probably wouldn't be seeing this until who knows when.

Anyway, my first Fuck Me Friday.

Hello, eyes.

Look at that smirk!

Just take me.

Christ, I couldn't just pick one picture. So you get a few. (EDIT: Sort of.)

Seriously. So talented. So cute. Look at that smile! Those eyes! So nice. So fucking sexy!

And did you ever hear his accent?

Damn it. I'll never get at him. Because I'm definitely not into necrophilia.

I miss him. Really, I do. Been a fan for years. I unfortunately stumbled upon this and this (obviously related) while searching for this post, and am pretty sad I found it. I refuse to post it here.

On a related note, I tried to find a sexy pic of Michelle Williams (you know, Heath's baby's mama) for our male readers but... damn. I had no luck. She just doesn't do it for me. So you get Angelina instead.

Mmmhm.

XOXO
Christina

2 comments:

  1. ReRe said...
     

    yeah, i think it's impossible to find a cute pic of michelle because...well, she just ain't really cute. (never understood why Dawson went for that)

  2. Andhari said...
     

    oh wowwwwwww the man is hot :P

Post a Comment