The girls...

Christina: 22-year-old living in Small-ish Town, West Coast. Lives with and loves BF. Has too many exes, some with interesting stories, some... not so much. Is still trying to figure out what to do now that her bff, Courtney, is two states away... again.
Courtney: 22-year-old living in Smaller Town, West Coast. Living alone, single and loving it. Has lots of scandalous stories to share. Missing her bff, but is excited about this new journey! Looking for Mr. Right, but will settle for Mr. Right now...

Behind the name...

Sex and the City + the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants + The Sweetest Thing...
Part young girl, part grown woman... a little bit of fashion, a little bit (well, hopefully a LOT) of sex... and probably more booze than what's healthy. We started this blog hoping to start a chronicle of our lives, now hundreds of miles apart, as best friends... with the help of a fabulous handbag, of course!

Here it comes!

I just thought I'd mention that the key ingredient in this blog is officially on its way!

I got the email today: The Purse has shipped and should arrive at Court's doorstep in about a week! Hopefully sooner...

In case you're wondering, that's The Purse in the header at the top of the page. Beautiful, isn't it?

XOXO
Christina

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    A girl in one of my classes has that purse in blue and I LOVE IT. I don't normally like purses like that, but hers is so pretty and I like the red as well.

  2. Maxie said...
     

    Um I love it. Where is it from?

Post a Comment