The girls...

Christina: 22-year-old living in Small-ish Town, West Coast. Lives with and loves BF. Has too many exes, some with interesting stories, some... not so much. Is still trying to figure out what to do now that her bff, Courtney, is two states away... again.
Courtney: 22-year-old living in Smaller Town, West Coast. Living alone, single and loving it. Has lots of scandalous stories to share. Missing her bff, but is excited about this new journey! Looking for Mr. Right, but will settle for Mr. Right now...

Behind the name...

Sex and the City + the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants + The Sweetest Thing...
Part young girl, part grown woman... a little bit of fashion, a little bit (well, hopefully a LOT) of sex... and probably more booze than what's healthy. We started this blog hoping to start a chronicle of our lives, now hundreds of miles apart, as best friends... with the help of a fabulous handbag, of course!

The Facemaker

Enter: The Facemaker. He was 23 (I was 19, and hadn't quite met MBD yet) when we first met, and a handsome man. Outside of the bedroom, that is. I was introduced to him when I moved in with Older Sister, since I didn't know anyone in Big Town.We hit it off when we first met. I actually think we might have done a little bumping and grinding that night after a drink or two. And we actually did date for about a year on and off after meeting. Moving on...

Not all of us are lucky enough to experience this one. Let me go into a bit further detail: You're with your significant-- or not so significant-- other. It's getting hot and heavy. You make it to the bed kitchen counter and start making sexy time. You're both having a fucking blast, waking up the neighbors, car alarms going off, utensils flying... having a grand old time... Then you happen to take a glance at his/her face and... that moment is... over. Fuck.

Ever had one of these? Where their face looked something like this? I mean, it's not that they aren't enjoying themselves, because they obviously are. It's just that, they're loving it so much that they can't control making it look like they are needing to run to the nearest bathroom to take care of some business.

It honestly wasn't the only reason The Facemaker and I aren't together any longer, I mean, I can be shallow... but turning the lights off can fix that one if I was really interested in him.

So who's experienced the bad sex face? Or something else that made you lose complete interest in the activity?



Ugh, no wild experiences to share in Smaller Town yet. The Purse and I have been laying low. I was debating on going for a run recently by the hot construction workers, but the fucking snow decided that it was going to blanket the entire county. Fuck snow. Construction workers don't work when there's snow every fucking where.

Quote of the day:
"I'm thinking balls are to men what purses are to women. It's just a little bag, but we feel naked in public without it."
-Carrie Bradshaw, SATC

exes and oh!'s,
Court

5 comments:

  1. Bella@That damn expat said...
     

    The weird grunts are the worst.

  2. Christina said...
     

    I wasn't suggesting that the two of you get married, I just thought maybe you could get it on!

  3. Anonymous said...
     

    Hahaha, I love the picture accompanying this post. I stumbled onto your blog through 20something bloggers, I dig it!

  4. j.o.r.d.a.n. said...
     

    ugh sex faces. Seeing some makes me wonder if I make them myself. But...I don't. It almost turns me off immediately and then I have to remind myself that he's fucking loving what's going on and then I close my eyes and continue. haha!

  5. Scott said...
     

    I love my girl's faces...although she doesn't ever look constipated. Lucky me I guess.

Post a Comment